Executive Assistant / Operations Manager
Purpose of Inspiral Motion
Inspiral Motion is a premier boutique-style teacher-training and movement arts studio providing exceptional training in the GYROTONIC® and Pilates methods as well as inspirational wellness workshops. Our mission is to educate movers on these proven methods to enhance their lives, so they may thrive, and live in harmony pain-free. We strive to empower new teachers to become educators, so they may share the life enriching benefits of these wellness methods.
We believe that greater healing and preventative health lies in instilling a love for safe and effective movement and wellness.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a brilliant and committed Executive Assistant / Operations Manager who is passionate about their work, strives for excellence, exceptionally reliable, a superior communicator and a dedicated team player. In this role, you will support the Owner & Director, Lisa Lansing, and help her team achieve the vision of Inspiral Motion by harmonizing the many behind the scenes details of our innovative and growing studio.
Outcomes and How Your Success will be Measured
The Executive Assistant / Operations Manager will use their organizational talents to ensure internal studio operations run smoothly and eﬀectively, with ease and grace. You are bringing your skills and talents to a studio who strives to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients, empowering them to thrive and live with wellness.
In this role you will:
· Work one on one with Founder to ensure all internal studio operations run smoothly and to schedule.
· Attend regular team meetings and mentoring sessions with other support staff members.
· Delight our clients and exceed their expectations with above and beyond service and communication.
· Manage email inbox / client correspondence and respond in a friendly and timely manner.
· Schedule client appointments and liaise with staff.
· Manage payment processing, resolving issues eﬃciently.
· Answer questions relating to our programs with the intention of enrolling potential clients into our community.
· Delight and manage all the staff staff with grace, including: employee policies, staff meetings, payroll, instructor schedules, job descriptions, vacation time, on-boarding new staff, and reconciling grievances.
· Be an “idea person” and collaborate in strategic business planning meetings in a helpful and powerful way.
· Collaborate on marketing activities and funnel our strategies with a strong focus on consistency and delivery.
· Formatting and proof reading our blog and marketing emails to ensure we maintain a highly professional standard.
· Keep Founder’s calendar up to date and accurate on a daily basis, ensuring that all appointments, clients and meetings are scheduled appropriately.
· Support, promote and protect the Founder’s vision of the studio.
· Proliﬁc project management – at any time we are coordinating multiple events, teacher trainings, strategic initiatives, retail purchasing in addition to our core program and community nurturing. It’s all hands on deck at all times.
· Manage and become a creative product developer and scrutinizing purchaser for our small retail store.
· Strategize and implement big picture revenue initiatives.
· Develop and manage our essential oils program and products.
Attributes for Success
We are seeking a team member who will roll up their sleeves and dive in wholeheartedly. To be successful in this role you must demonstrate that you have:
~ A true desire to serve. Your role is an essential part of the experience to help our clients feel supported, valued and a cherished member of our community. You understand that service, clients and their care are highest priority. You always want people – no matter who it is – to have the best experience. This includes anticipating their needs and bringing a healthy dose of wow-factor to your interactions with clients. We aim to put a smile on our clients faces and a sparkle in their eye.
~ An ability to prioritize and accomplish small tasks and manage big projects. Our priorities change all the time. We need someone who can keep an eye on the big picture while creating order from the chaos to ensure that we deliver on time, every time. You are a productive and dynamic planner. You rise and succeed meeting deadlines.
~ A passion for excellence. You go above and beyond on tasks and hold yourself to a high standard of excellence in every project you take on. You are able to identify gaps and act quickly to resolve them.
~ Initiative. You have a strong ability to ﬁgure things out and think creatively to solve problems independently. In a small business, we must act swiftly and address challenges head on – your ability to think quickly and make magic happen will be essential.
~ An eye for detail. You will pay attention to every small detail in order to secure a seamless experience for your customers. We need a fast worker who can deliver on time, even when obstacles present themselves. Client retention is the measure of our success and you understand that safeguarding and honoring client relationships is top priority.
~ An ability to learn technology quickly. We use many different computer applications and we expect you to learn them quickly and know how to find answers to your tech questions. Experience in Mind Body Online will be a big bonus!
~ Fantastic communication skills. You are outstanding at maintaining relationships and excel at keeping in contact with people. You take personal responsibility for your actions and pride yourself on your integrity. You are kind, enthusiastic, exude warmth and ﬁnd it easy to connect with people. Our greatest measure of success is client retention and you understand that the preserving and cherishing the relationships we have with our clients is top priority.
Start Date: We hope for April 2018, but this can be negotiated
• Hours Per Week: 10-20 hours per week during the training session (TBD). 30-40 hours per week thereafter.
• Location: Inspiral Motion Studio
• Rate: TBD based on experience. Our company is growing quickly and we’re looking for a long-term contracted team member to grow with us. The role is part time but can quickly move to more hours for the right person. Opportunities for growth are available depending on performance and results.
If this feels like an opportunity that would make your heart sing, please complete the following steps.
1. Complete the application found at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/oxwjr4rhVrRSJKV52
2. Write a 1-2 page Google doc addressing how you meet the selection criteria above and include the link within the application form.
Applications Close February 16, 2018